HubSpot is located on the corner of Canal Park and First St., and located across the tracks from the Lechmere Station, this venue is a prime location and easy to get to via public transit and a Municipal Parking Garage at 9 Spring St, Cambridge, MA 02141 (Spring St. and First St.)
- 08:00 - 08:50 Registration/Networking
- 08:50 - 09:00 Welcome by Brian Durkin
- 09:00 - 10:00 Dan Klyn - Opening Keynote (60 min)
- 10:00 - 10:30 Joan Vermette - talk (30 min)
- - break (30 min 10:30 - 11:00)
- 11:00 - 11:30 Kyle Soucy - talk (30 min)
- 11:30 - 12:00 Nathan Davis - talk (30 min)
- - lunch (90 Min 12:00 - 01:30 )
- 01:30 - 02:00 Michele Marut - talk (30 min)
- 02:00 - 02:30 Miso Kim - talk (30 min)
- - break (30 min 02:30 - 03:00)
- 03:00 - 04:00 Todd Zaki Warfel - Closing Keynote (60 min)
- 04:00 - 04:10 Thank you
- 04:10 - 05:00 Networking
Dan Klyn - President of the Information Architecture Institute, Co-Founder of the Understanding Group, Professor, and Speaker.
Joan Vermette - Senior Principal UX Designer/Information Architect at TIAA-CREF, and Speaker.
Kyle Soucy - Founding Principal, User Experience Research Consultant at Usable Interface, Founder and President of NH UXPA, and Speaker.
Nathan Davis - Director of IA at Prudential Financial, and Speaker.
Michele Marut - Senior Design Researcher at WeWork, and Speaker.
Miso Kim - Now an Assistant Professor at Northeastern University with a PhD and Masters from Carnegie Mellon, she has spent the last few years as a UX Designer at Cisco Systems.
Todd Zaki Warfel - Sr. Director of UX at Apttus, Design Leader, Author of Prototyping, and Speaker.